Every time it rains you depend on your roof!
Do you take yours for granted?
Roof Inspection and Maintenance Specification
Inspect the following items:
- Roof Membrane
- Perimeter Flashings
- Equipment Curb Flashings
- Roof Penetrations
- Drainage Details
- Walk Treads
- Perform random moisture scan with a capacitance meter at applicable roof areas.
- Remove debris from roof, drains, and gutters.
- Photograph existing conditions.
Perform minor repairs on the following items:
- Fractured Blisters (Built-up Roofs)
- Delaminated Seams (Single-Ply Roofs)
- Dislodged Insulation (Protected Membrane Roofs)
- Roof membrane Splitting/Holes
- Uncovered Areas
- Pitch Pans
- Infrared scanning for detection of water infiltration
- Submit report with roof plan and photographs detailing observations / recommendations